Wednesday 12 July 2017

Tiny villages.

Both Sophie and I were at work today, but as she was starting later than me, Keith took her in. She was really pleased to be working as, after her stint covering for Maureen, the work had dried up a little bit.

I had several deliveries to do this morning, the first one to a restaurant we used to visit many years ago. It has changed hands a few times since, but it was nice to go back and the inside hadn't altered much at all. From there I went to the tiny hamlet of Chadstone and after wandering around a bit, managed to find the correct house to deliver to! It was beautifully quiet and I could have sat all day and just soaked up the sunshine!

After going to a house in Wellingborough and then to a pub in Great Doddington, it was back to the store where we continued to put away the pallets of wine that had come in yesterday. I finished at 4pm and sped home to have a bath before going back out to collect Sophie at 6pm.

The weather today has been gorgeous...what a difference to yesterday!

No comments: