Sunday 9 July 2017

A long day...

I was back in at work at 10am this morning and facing a seven hour stretch. I did have some deliveries to do at lunchtime which broke up the day a bit, but we had very few customers in so the time dragged. I even resorted to sweeping the stairs which were covered in loose debris and which had been annoying me for ages!

We were finished at 5pm and I dashed home to see the family. As a few of the wines on our tasting table were coming to an end I was able to bring some home with me rather than pour them down the sink...Sophie was very pleased!

Mike was out at a party so we had a repeat dinner of the cold meats and salad as it wasn't worth making a chilli for just the three of us. After a relaxing evening, Keith went to pick him up from Moulton and he was a bit merry, and very affectionate when he got home!

No comments: