Tuesday 4 July 2017

Back to work...

I was back at work today after three days off and I was a bit envious of Sophie and Keith who were off on a walk, lucky things!

Work was steady and we had quite a few customers in, which was good. However, my poor feet hurt today and I'm going to have to re-think my footwear. The insoles I bought don't seem to have helped at all as my boots have a bit of a heel and all the pressure is on the ball of my foot. Tomorrow I've decided I'm going to wear my trusty walking boots and I don't care how they look! I need to be comfortable!

I left at 4pm and crawled home in the heavy town traffic. Sophie was working from lunchtime until 6.30pm so Keith and I went to pick her up and then had a great game of cards with a drink in the conservatory. The weather has been dry and sunny today and we're due hotter temperatures as the week goes on, with weather warnings out for heavy rain on Thursday.

Bring it on!

No comments: