Monday 30 January 2023

Work niggles

At work this morning, I put the rest of the crash courses onto the system and also entered all the prices. I had to do this from scratch as for some reason I couldn't copy over last year's courses onto this year, so it was a laborious job. 

Jo was back from her holiday in Morocco today and looked tanned and relaxed. That won't last long! We had a busy shift, and when I went to heat up the risotto from yesterday for my lunch, it nearly became cold because I had to answer the phones before I could eat it! It really isn't good that I do an eight-hour shift with only ten minutes to eat lunch! I don't think it's good for me to have such a short break and gobble my food quickly! Can you imagine this happening in France where they have two hours for lunch!

I stood and chatted to Kathy and Jo after work about Shirley on Friday, and we all seemed pretty fed up. Shirley is back in tomorrow so it'll be interesting to see what happens again!

Back home, Keith and I watched the last half hour of Vera and I said to him that I'd given up trying to identify the murderer as not all the facts are presented to us. Spoiler alert... we didn't know the killer in this episode was gay!

No comments: