Thursday 19 January 2023

Membership mayhem!

I was looking after the customer service emails today but overnight, something happened with thousands of our memberships, meaning they were showing up as expired when they were actually still live. It meant that members were calling us, unable to make bookings online or be swiped into our gyms. 

When the phone lines opened we had about fifteen calls waiting, so I helped out until it calmed down. But I was dealing with loads of emails from members, too, and making them live again took time as we had to set the expiry date to the 1st of January 2100... quite a long time in the future!

I did as much as I could and cleared all the emails by 2pm. It was lovely to go home and not have to go out again this afternoon. I hoovered downstairs, tidied up and mopped the floor, something that was long overdue!

In the evening Keith went upstairs to watch the football and I had a very relaxing hour watching Winter Watch and sipping my new Woodford Reserve whiskey. Bliss!

No comments: