Tuesday 24 January 2023

Treats!

Back on the phone today, it was a lot busier than yesterday! Or maybe it felt like that as there were only two of us answering calls? I had the next lot of films to put on as well, so it was quite hard doing that and answering calls. Sheila also gave me the swimming crash courses to put on - the February half-term holiday is looming!

It was a relief to get out at 4pm and go home, after getting some diesel for my car. The cost of fuel is so high still and is a lot more than petrol for some reason. £40 just gets me half a tank these days!

When I arrived home I was delighted to find a gift box from M&S had been delivered. I used the £50 voucher I'd received at work to order a hamper filled with Italian goodies as a treat. The beautiful blue box contained a bottle of wine, cheese biscuits, olives, flavoured olive oil and jars of pickled vegetables, so it will be lovely to enjoy that one evening for dinner!

No comments: