Friday 6 January 2023

Dreaming of sunny shores!

Even though it's only my first proper week back at work, I was mightily glad it was Friday! I will be so pleased when the mornings start to get a bit lighter, and the evenings as well! Both Sophie and I drive to and from work in the dark and it's horrible!

The phones were busy today and I had other jobs to do, so the time flew by. I came home and relaxed by watching a programme about Brits who start a new life in Europe, and I do wonder why some of them do what they do! One couple are running a bar and working 18 hours a day! Madness!

Keith went to the pub this evening, but his drinking buddy, John, was a no-show. He came home early while Sophie and I were drinking a delicious Viognier and watching a perfect rom-com, While You Were Sleeping, starring Sandra Bullock and the gorgeous Bill Pullman.

We had baked potatoes for dinner and then we caught up with Death in Paradise at 9pm. This is definitely perfect for this miserable time of year!

No comments: