Tuesday 8 March 2022

The lost day...

I woke up this morning feeling absolutely horrible, so took my first sick day from work since I started there. My stomach ached horribly and I had no energy at all. I saw Sophie off to the gym and went back to bed for a couple of hours. It was horrible.

I just about managed to get dressed and went downstairs to sit on the sofa. Keith was feeling much better and busied himself preparing dinner and making a stilton and celery soup which smelt revolting! Just the thought of food was awful!

So, I didn't do anything today except nap and watch the television. Outside, the weather was glorious and I felt really sorry for myself. I hate being ill!

I did manage to eat a little bit of dinner in the evening but I was so glad that tomorrow is a day off. I'm just hoping I'll feel better for Thursday!


No comments: