Monday 7 March 2022

A bit under the weather...

I had an atrocious night's sleep and woke this morning with a tummy ache... I think the indulgences over the weekend caught up with me! I am going to have to stop drinking Gin on a work night as it keeps me awake!

Keith was also under the weather and said he felt sick. I had taken the remainder of my steak home on Saturday night and he'd had it in a sandwich on Sunday, so I wonder if that had caused him to feel ill? I went back to bed and texted Sheila to say I would be in at 10am rather than 8am as I felt so bleary. Not a great start to the week!

When I woke later I felt a bit better and had a bowl of porridge before showering. Keith still looked pale and I advised him to stay at home and not move from the sofa! I went to work where I felt a bit fragile, but I wish now I hadn't gone in as Tracie was in to replace Jo (on holiday) and in the afternoon, after speaking to Sara, Sheila took me off the phones as the calls were hard work!

Back home (I was so glad to finish my shift) Keith was feeling slightly better but he hadn't been shopping. Sophie offered to get something for dinner on the way home, but we said we'd order a takeaway from the fish shop in Broughton. Maybe this was a mistake, as I felt quite queasy afterwards... perhaps I should have just had a boiled egg!


No comments: