Sunday 13 March 2022

Lazy Sunday!

Today we have not moved from the house, which has been lovely, and very relaxing. It was bliss to have a lie-in and a lazy start to the day.

The weather has been lovely and although we were tempted to go for a walk, I wanted to avoid anything strenuous as my stomach has started to feel better. I'm itching to go out and tidy the garden, mow the lawn and trim the front verge, but the chores will have to wait for a while.

I did some research on my family tree and Sophie busied herself with cleaning the house, bless her! Where would I be without her? She hoovered all through the house, cleaned the bathrooms, changed her bedding and was generally an angel. The house looked beautiful when she finished.

We had the Chinese leftovers for lunch, and for our evening meal, Keith cooked the beef steaks while Sophie and I played Scrabble. We were a bit later than normal as we'd enjoyed a face pack, but it was heavenly to sip a good glass of red and look forward to dinner!

I can't believe the weekend is over... back to work again tomorrow!

No comments: