Tuesday 22 March 2022

Some pampering...

It's been another gorgeous day today with sunshine, warm temperatures and blue skies. I never get complacent, though... March can have a habit of turning nasty just when you think it's sweet and gentle!

I went a different way to work this morning and it didn't take me any longer but it was much less stressful! I hate the A43 with a vengeance at the best of times, and at 7.30am in the morning it is too much like the wacky races for my liking!

Sara gave Louiza and I a new job today - some housekeeping for the new system. We had to make sure that old members had definitely been cancelled so that when we have the new software in place, we don't carry them over with us. Some people have had multiple memberships so it can be quite annoying trying to find their current, live one with us. I had suggested a few years back that we put an asterisk beside their surname if the membership had expired which does help a lot, especially with our younger members!

After work I went to collect Sophie from her office as we both had appointments at the beauty salon. It had been ages since I'd had an eyebrow shape so I was treating myself to one this evening! It was very relaxing and I nearly fell asleep! I picked up a brochure before I left as it would be great to have a facial in the next few months.

Keith went out to see Sileby play this evening so Sophie and I prepared meatballs in a tomato sauce with pasta, accompanied by doughballs and a hearty bottle of red wine. After we'd eaten we watched a quirky film called The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind starring Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet. It was a bit odd at times, but enjoyable nonetheless!

No comments: