Wednesday 9 March 2022

Spring jobs.

I woke up and felt a little better today, enough to have a long, hot shower and make the bed! It has been glorious today - real Spring weather with blue skies and a gentle breeze.

Keith went out into the garden to prune the trees, which was long overdue. As he was balancing on a stepladder, I felt I had to be out there with him, but picking up all the branches and cutting them up to put in the garden bin was out of the question. The last thing I wanted to do was keep on bending down!

When he had finished, they looked so much better. He pruned the apple tree as well, so it all looks a lot neater. Now, we just have to get rid of the prunings, but we can leave that for another time. It won't be long before the grass will need cutting as well!

The rest of the afternoon was spent pottering about and not doing much at all. I hate feeling like this and yearn to be back to normal!




No comments: