Thursday 10 March 2022

Back to work!

I now have ten hours to make up so today I worked for nothing... hmmm! Keith drove me to work and then went to do the shopping. I was covering for Sara today so I spent my six-hour shift dealing with emails and being very busy indeed! My tummy was OK but it did hurt when I had to get up. Tracie was working today and asked me quite a few questions about various things, which really she should know about by now! I had noticed on Monday that she was constantly asking Sheila for help!

I suppose I could have worked until 4pm today, but I left at 2pm as I am in tomorrow and Saturday as well this week. It was just like old times going home at 2pm and I pottered about doing some housework and catching up with some jobs. There always seems to be something to do!

No comments: