Thursday 3 March 2022

Another one bites the dust!

Today was my first day covering the customer service emails properly, by which I mean I had to deal with them all, although Sara was on hand for anything particularly tricky! It was lovely to be off the phones for the day, but they were pretty quiet, so not much consolation! I think if it had been extremely busy I would have felt guilty!

The time sped by and I managed to get a lot of emails sorted. Sara was coughing and sneezing a lot today, and later, when I got home, she messaged to say she had tested positive for Covid, even though for the past week when she was sniffly, the tests had been negative. I  really wasn't surprised, to be honest. The common cold at the moment has seemed to transform itself into Covid!

I spent the afternoon catching up with small jobs and before I knew it, Sophie was home. We watched the news for a bit and then turned it off as it's so upsetting. How Putin can sit by and watch this tragedy unfold, with children being killed and made homeless, is beyond me. How I wish someone would do away with him!

No comments: