Sunday 6 March 2022

34 years together!

After the excesses of yesterday, today was quiet, but it also marked 34 years of Keith and I being together! We had debated about going somewhere, but in the end, decided to just spend the day at home.

We had a lazyish day but I did do some laundry, and I sorted all the recycling in the garage, ready to be taken to Tesco the next time that Keith visits. Sophie hoovered throughout and in the afternoon we popped to the care home with some jumpers that I'd washed for Mum. Before going home we took a bagful of Tassimo discs to the local drop-off point where they're collected and recycled, so we have been quite good!

In the late afternoon, I had a long hot bath, and Sophie and I had a chocolate face pack while we relaxed on the bed. Bliss! We hadn't been able to play Scrabble yesterday so we made up for it tonight with two games and a drink apiece.

Dinner tonight was just cheese, biscuits, pate and toast and Keith and I indulged in a glass of Port with the cheese. Delicious!


No comments: