Monday 28 March 2022

Keeping busy!

I got up with Sophie today and felt fine, and had lots of energy, which was great! I obviously couldn't go to work, which was a bit frustrating, so I busied myself doing jobs around the house. Keith went to do some shopping at Tesco even though he wasn't feeling 100% this morning. He did a test and it was negative.

Luckily, it's been a gorgeous day today with sunshine aplenty and blue skies. I tidied two of our tall cupboards in the kitchen, and cleaned the fridge which made me feel very virtuous! I also went outside into the sunshine and mowed the front verge. A lot of little daffodils had flowered but it wasn't really the display I'd been hoping for! Some of them hadn't flowered at all but I'll have to wait about six weeks after they've died down to sort out this area of the garden. I couldn't remember what I'd planted and I didn't know if some of the greenery were weeds or flowers!

It did look a lot better when I'd finished, though, and much neater! It was great to be out in the sunshine and it was warm! However, later this week we have been forecast snow showers! Yes, snow showers! As I said, never trust March weather, it can be so changeable!

After a tasteless lunch of leftovers from the Chinese last night, I sat at the computer and resumed my 2014 blog book, that I had started in the lockdown last year. I transferred August and September 2014, which brought back many happy memories of Florida! Ah, those were the days!

I cooked dinner tonight, and by all accounts it was lovely - I couldn't taste a thing!

No comments: