Saturday 12 March 2022

Change of plan...

Sophie was going to London to see Zain today, so Keith dropped me at work at 8.30am and they carried on to the station to catch the train.

Sue came in and warned me that it could get very busy, but although we did have a fair few calls, I wouldn't say it was manic at all. I was able to empty the customer service inbox again and deal with all my own emails!

Outside the weather was beautiful - blue skies and plenty of sunshine - so that may have been why we weren't too busy with swimming bookings. It was great to leave at 2pm and go home where I pootled about until Sophie called me to collect her from the station at about 4pm.

Once back at home, she had a long conversation with Laura (she'd just put down an offer on a house) and then we enjoyed a drink at the island. Keith and I had changed our meal for this evening and we were supposed to have eaten liver and onions, but neither of us fancied cooking it, so we did a very naughty thing and ordered a Chinese takeaway! That's two takeaways in one week!

The food was lovely, though and after we'd eaten we watched a film called The Postcard Killings, which was enjoyable, if a bit macabre!


No comments: