Monday 22 March 2021

A miniature delivery...

Day 77

Our usual shopping trip took place today, but no excitement this Monday, I'm afraid! I bought two pairs of trousers for my Mum as well as some treats for when I go to see them on Wednesday.

The weather was gorgeous first thing this morning but then it clouded over (and I hadn't put any washing out either!). We are definitely into Spring now, and the daffodils everywhere are beautiful, but I just wish it would be a bit sunnier and warmer!

I was expecting a delivery today so I sent Keith off to collect Mike from work. Last year my husband had bought me an advent calendar of twelve Gins and this year I've decided to collect my own twelve miniatures and use the existing box. I had some being delivered from Amazon today and needed to stay in and sign for them. Typically, they didn't arrive until after Keith got back, but when they did I put them into the box. I now need only four more to complete my advent calendar for this Christmas!

Last year's selection of Gins.

We are in the habit of collecting old bottles in our house (I have no idea why!) but when we finally get the kitchen sorted, I think they will all have to go to the recycling skips at the tip. Maybe if I take photos of them all, it won't be such a wrench to throw them out!

No comments: