Wednesday 26 June 2019

Pastures new...

Today has been a bit dull and dismal and our time taken up with sorting out paperwork and shopping...again!

Keith took Mike to work this morning and after I'd seen Sophie off to the gym, I went back to bed, something I rarely do! Monty came and settled himself right next to me and I went off to sleep and slept for another hour and a half!

When I woke up I went downstairs expecting to see Keith but he wasn't at home...I'm sure at one point I had heard him come home so I started to get a bit worried. When I looked on the computer, he'd been playing a game and it had been running for about 40 minutes so I worked out he'd definitely been home and gone out again! I called him and he said that Mike had left vital keys in his trousers at home and he'd had to go out and give them to him!

We showered and got ready and popped over to see Mum and Dad as I really wanted to know what they'd been doing with sorting out their funeral arrangements and looking at stairlifts. I'd spoken to a couple of people who said it would be far better for them to move into a bungalow which is what I suggested. They've never really been happy where they live now and if we could find them a modern two or three bedroom bungalow, I'm sure it would be better for them.

After we'd had a coffee, Keith and I popped to Aldi and then we visited the new Costa opposite. It's brand new and the Flat White I had was delicious! We will go again!

As I had lots of things to catch up with we went home and before we knew it was time to pick up Mike.We were a bit late again as the traffic is horrendous at this time of day. It seems that wherever we go there's a school nearby and we catch it at the very worst time!

No comments: