Friday 14 June 2019

Hooray! It's FRIDAY!

I can't stress enough how pleased I was it was Friday today. It's been a long hard week with some very early mornings! Sophie went off to the gym and I took Mike to work as normal. I bought myself some lunch in the Tesco petrol station shop which I felt a bit guilty about but last night I couldn't be bothered to make myself something!

Work sped by and I was busy doing admin and invoices. At 2pm I drove down to get Mike and sat by the park reading my Kindle. I noticed some very strange goings on in the park and I do wonder what people get up to...!

It has rained again today despite the sun coming out for a little while. Mike was filthy when he got into the car so as soon as we were home I made him strip off his dirty uniform and it went straight into the wash!

Sophie was home early tonight and Keith walked down to the pub so at least I was spared that short trip. We had a drink and watched the new series of 90 Day Fiance: The Other Way which was hilarious! The plan tonight was to have Tapas as Sophie had brought home some delicious cheese and ham from Valencia. The only problem was that we didn't have any crusty bread so we popped to Mawsley to get some and once home, Sophie prepared some patatas bravas with a whole array of spices she'd bought out there.

I went to collect Keith and we had a delicious dinner of ham, cheese, Spanish omelette, the potatoes, crusty bread, olives and a gorgeous red wine she'd found. It was called "Just F***ing Good Wine" and it certainly was! I can't imagine Tesco or Majestic stocking it, though!


No comments: