Saturday 3 February 2018

Feeling poorly...

Today has not been a good day! I haven't felt well at all and spent much of the day on the sofa or in the bath trying to get warm! It didn't help that the weather today has been truly horrible with unrelenting grey skies and constant rain...and it's been cold!

Mike came home from being out in Market Harborough but just as he was getting out of the shower his work called to say his shift was cancelled. It was no surprise given the state of the elements outside. Who would want to walk in this weather?

He did go to Brixworth, though, and Keith took him as I was chin deep in hot water in the bath where I stayed for a good hour! I then spent another hour on our bed watching A Place in the Sun: Home or Away. How I wished I was living somewhere sunny and warm. This bad weather is really getting to me at the moment!

Keith and I went to pick up Mike from Brixworth and then we drove to get Sophie who walked out just as we got there. Keith and I were supposed to be attending Sue's 50th party celebrations this evening but we had to cancel as neither of us would have been good companions.

After dinner (which I barely ate) I was in bed by 9.45pm...not the best of Saturday nights!

No comments: