Friday 29 December 2017

Phew! It's Friday!

I really didn't want to get up this morning and go out into the horrible, rainy morning! However, it was my last day until next Thursday so I couldn't complain!

Keith dropped me off again and the hours passed quickly enough. We had a fire alarm go off at around midday which meant we all had to stand outside in the cold for about ten minutes. The children who were in the holiday playscheme were wrapped up in foil to keep them warm!

Keith came to pick me up at 2pm and we headed home where I had a couple of hours to relax. I prepared our dinner of Beef Tacos as I knew that when Sophie finished work at 6.30pm she wouldn't fancy coming home and cooking as we'd planned. She'd been called into work today as they were short-staffed so after I dropped Keith off at the pub I went to get her. We had just enough time at home to do some more preparation and then go and get Keith.

Dinner was lovely and after we'd eaten we watched the last episode of The Miniaturist. It was OK but a little sad at the end and we did wonder what role the Miniaturist had in the whole drama!

No comments: