Wednesday 6 December 2017

It's fixed!

We had a very lazy start to the day and I took Sophie to uni at about 10am. The weather has been lovely with lots of sunshine and blue skies.

The washing machine repair man was due to visit today and he arrived at noon, just after Keith had put our lunch in the oven - the beef pie we enjoyed last night. Luckily, within half an hour the washer had been fixed and we able to get the first of many washes on. Bliss! I hate having a full and smelly laundry bin!

I ordered a Christmas card for my friend Lynda online as I've been unable to find a Godmother card in the shops. While I was looking I couldn't resist ordering a card from Monty for Sophie - I hope she'll be pleased!

I picked Sophie up from uni at 2pm and when we got back I showed her a vintage Ralph Lauren shirt I'd seen online on ebay. The seller wanted $25 for it, a bit different to the $5 we paid for a similar shirt in the thrift store in Naples! I put in an offer but with carriage and import duty it still would have been expensive!

At after-school club we managed to get out with the children for half an hour but there was a bitterly cold wind blowing. We were there right up until the dot of 6pm so it was great to get home and relax!

No comments: