Monday 18 December 2017

A shorter working day!

I woke up at 6.30am this morning, and then promptly fell asleep again until almost 9am. I must have been tired!

I was at work at 11am this morning and Keith took me in as I was worried about finding a parking space. The three hours flew by and very soon it was time for me to meet Keith again and go and get some diesel for my car. I also put it through the carwash as it was filthy and encrusted with salt from the roads.

I was back out at 3pm to after school club and we managed to get the children into the playground for some fresh air and exercise. The weather today has been cold and clear so it was great to get out for a little while.

When I'd finished at 6pm I picked up Sophie and we went to collect Mike from Brixworth. It was then lovely to go home, get warm and enjoy one of Keith's hot curries!

No comments: