Thursday 1 June 2017

Gorgeous weather!

Today has been another gorgeous day with what I call a "Florida sky" and plenty of warmth and sunshine.

Keith, Sophie and I went for a walk first thing and did about three and a half miles. It was a glorious morning and it felt lovely to be out. As soon as we returned we all showered and after dropping Mike off in Brixworth, we took Sophie to work.

I had the day off today so I accompanied Keith to do the shopping and by lunchtime we were back and putting it all away. Sophie called to say that she wasn't really needed at work and could we pick her up at 2pm? She said there were eight members of staff in! If we had been in charge we would have had three at the most!

We returned home and I called my Mum to see if she was in and we popped around with a cake for a cup of tea. My Dad was still out flying so we had a delicious cup of tea and a slice of Belgian chocolate cake over a good chat!

We took the slow road home and sat in the garden for a little while with Monty who was very pleased to see us. It was the kind of evening that called out for a cold beer, some crisps and a game of cards!

No comments: