Wednesday 31 May 2017

Weepy Wednesday!

Keith let me drive myself into town this morning and it was lovely to be back behind the wheel of my car! However, there seems to be something wrong with the back windscreen wiper as it suddenly starts going without warning, which is a bit alarming! As it also makes a loud noise, it's very irritating. If it carries on I may have to take it into Audi to get it sorted!

My session at the Citizens Advice Bureau was OK today, but we had a number of weepy women come in which was a bit sad. Frank was back but he seemed to be in a bad mood for most of the day. I think my days at CAB are numbered now as I will need to work more hours in September and if I'm honest, I'm not enjoying it as much as I used to. My year's commitment will be up in July and I may hand my notice in this week and work my last day on the 26 July.

It's been a beautiful day today and it was bliss to get home and relax. We went to pick Mike up from Brixworth at 6pm and I called into the library to pick up a parcel - a couple of bras I'd ordered online. It's amazing where you can collect parcels these days!

Sophie finished work at 6.30pm so it was home to play cards in the conservatory and drink wine...lovely!

No comments: