Sunday 11 June 2017

Sunday off...for some!

It was great to have today off, but Sophie was working this Sunday! We dropped her off at 9am and then popped over to Kettering as I badly needed some diesel. I had intended on going to Aldi to pick up a bottle of our favourite New Zealand Pinot Gris, but they weren't open yet so we drove to Mum and Dad's and had a coffee with them.

Aldi was packed when we returned and I was glad I was only buying a bottle of wine! Back home we had breakfast and then I tackled my filthy car, hoovering it inside as well as giving it a good wash on the outside. When I finished, it gleamed!

Mike wanted a hair cut, so it was back over to Kettering and Keith and I waited in the car until he was done. I spent the rest of the afternoon pottering about until it was time to go back and collect Sophie. She was tired, poor thing, and had been working six days on the trot, so was looking forward to a couple of days off!

We opened our wine, watched Million Dollar Listing: New York and had a very relaxing evening!

No comments: