Monday 5 June 2017

Wiped out!

The weather today has been terrible again, with almost constant wind and rain. Sophie had a driving lesson this morning but instead of the two hours she had booked she was only out for an hour. She paid for a block of ten hours and the instructor has told her to book her theory test as she should be ready to book her actual driving test when we come back from our holiday.

We had planned on going to Market Harborough, and against my better judgement we went, despite the atrocious weather. Luckily in the town it was still dry but after having a milkshake in Caffe Nero, the clouds gathered and it started raining in earnest.

We went into Waterstones and Boots and then called it a day as I felt really cold and achy. We returned home and I put on my lovely fluffy onesie that Keith had bought me for Christmas and some soft, thick socks to keep me warm. My tummy hurt again and I wondered whether it had been lifting and sorting out the boxes of wine yesterday?

We spent the afternoon doing very little and I fell asleep a couple of times on the sofa. I just couludn't get warm and really should have gone and had a long hot bath. I felt really horrible! Keith and Sophie made dinner of Enchiladas and then it was an early night for me!

No comments: