Saturday 17 June 2017

The heat is on...

I could feel the temperature rising this morning before we left the house and it was very warm when we took Sophie to work. We called in for a cup of coffee and then went over to the Weston Favell Centre where Keith bought some more beer and I bought a bottle of aftershave for Father's Day. I was pleased with my purchase and it smells gorgeous!

We headed home for bacon rolls and by now it was very warm indeed. When I went to collect Mike from Brixworth it was 27c...phew! I had changed Sophie and Mike's beds this morning so I spent some time putting them back and Mum and Dad popped around for a cup of tea. I had taken Keith to the pub as it's Dave's birthday today and after making them a cup of tea I drove back to get him in my dad's car. They are off to Heathrow tomorrow and I am the chauffeur so I need to get used to their new car, a Nissan Qashqai, which was lovely to drive.

After they'd gone I sat in the garden with Monty until it became a bit too warm!

No comments: