Monday 26 June 2017

Out and about...

At work this morning I went out in the van with (nice) James as we had to go and collect some wine and Champagne from Sywell aerodrome. We did a quick delivery first and then headed out to Sywell. I told James where to go and we re-traced the route that Jonathan and I had taken last Thursday. The control tower opened the gate without us even saying anything but once on the apron, a man came up to us and said we shouldn't be there...how he thought we were going to get to the hangar I'll never know! Jobsworth!!!

There was a lot of drinks to come back and while James checked them off I loaded up the van. It was difficult because I didn't know what else was being returned and some of the boxes were open. We even had three Magnums loose in a wooden box! We gingerly returned to the store amidst much clinking and faced the task of putting it all away!

After work I went home to collect Keith and we drove over to Mum and Dad's to water the garden. The forecast for this week is unsettled weather so maybe I won't have to do too much over the next few days!

No comments: