Monday 31 March 2014

A wee bit tired...

At work today we had a school visit of just over 100 children. They bought packed lunches with them and the mess was a sight to behold when they left! This meant that we had to do the cleaning all over again and hard work it was, too! It was also a warm day so that didn't help and by the time we'd finished I felt very weary!

Too weary to go and work out in the gym, I have to say, so Sophie and I just went to the spa and had a very relaxing hour lolling about in the warm, bubbly water and listening to the soothing music. I could easily have fallen asleep!

I moan like mad when the clocks go forward as I lose a precious hour and last night none of us felt like going to bed at our usual time as our bodies were still on winter time! This morning, though, it was difficult to get up and strange seeing the old time on the clock in our office!

After our lovely session in the spa I had a fabulous hot shower and washed my hair and then it was home to prepare dinner and see what Mikey was up to. Earlier today he'd had a brace fitted but it's very different to Sophie's who has to wear hers all the time and can't be removed. Mikey has one that looks like clear dentures and has wire on the front. He can take it out when he wants but it looked uncomfortable to wear and I predict it'll be out more than it's in!

No comments: