Wednesday 12 March 2014

Wednesday workout

This morning it was very foggy and I was in a long line of cars all heading for Northampton in the misty gloom. I've just heard that there are going to be 150 new houses being built in the village of Moulton, which I think is full now! The site is just off the main street which is always congested in the morning so I think this will be an area to avoid in the near future!

My main priority today was sorting out Sophie's passport which we've been meaning to do for a couple of months. We took it to the Post Office in Weston Favell and used their "check and send" service so hopefully, within a couple of weeks we should get it back. It'll be her first adult passport!

After work Sophie and I went off to the gym. I didn't work as hard as I should have done, but I did do almost 40 minutes of exercise and most of my weights so not too bad. It was sheer bliss to relax in the spa afterwards.

Just as we got home I saw Liam walking Max so we had a chat about the poor old dog. He's really on his last legs now and it was really sad to see how much he's aged in the last year. In my mind I still think of him as a young dog, running around in the fields, ears flapping!

No comments: