Tuesday 1 April 2014

Preparations!

I ordered Sophie's card from Moonpig today and customised it by adding photos and changing the text, so I hope she likes it!

We were very busy at work first thing but by lunchtime the sun had come out and all our customers had melted away! I received a call from the school to tell me that Mikey looked very ill and complained of feeling sick, so I dashed off to collect him and take him home. However, he looked OK to me and when I got him home he made a beeline for a loaf of bread and, according to Keith, never stopped eating all afternoon!

After work Sophie and I went off to Gallone's Ice-cream parlour in town so I could order her an ice-cream Birthday cake. Finding one in the UK is very difficult - last year in Florida we were spoilt for choice! Baskin Robbins make them but the nearest shop stocking them was in Amersham, about 70 miles away! Luckily Gallones make them to order (with a photograph) so I ordered the cake for collection on Saturday and had one very happy daughter!

Back home, Mikey was feeling fine and had already eaten his dinner as he was going off to Army Cadets! Not a thing wrong with him, then!

No comments: