Monday 17 March 2014

Another week!

It's been a busy day at work and we've spent most of it cleaning so by the time we finished the place looked lovely. I spent quite a long time in the car park sweeping up the litter which our weekend customers leave behind them. The birds, squirrels and rabbits were out so, with the sunshine and mild breeze, it was quite an enjoyable experience.

Sophie brought her friend Laura with her to work as she was coming to the gym with us. On the drive there, I really didn't feel like going but I forced myself to do some exercise and managed about 30 minutes, plus my weights. My reward was a long session in the spa and I'm surprised I didn't come out all wrinkly from the warm water!

In the changing rooms, I met Sarah and we had a long chat about teenagers, both of us agreeing that they can be very challenging at times!

No comments: