Wednesday 19 March 2014

Indulgence!

I woke up this morning after having a vivid dream about being at the airport and waiting to board a flight to Spain. The only thing was, I hadn't printed off any boarding cards or tickets and it looked like we were going to miss the flight! I woke up with a start and said to Keith that we really ought to check all our paperwork for our forthcoming holiday in August!

At work we did indeed check our ESTAs but they said they were still valid, but we will definitely check nearer the time! I do not want to fall foul of the US authorities!

After work Sophie and I went off to the gym accompanied by Laura again, even though I really did not feel like going! I half-heartedly did my weights and about half an hour on the treadmill and bike and then gave into temptation and went and sat in my car with my Kindle until the girls were finished! I didn't fancy going down to the spa or reading in the cafe so I had a blissful hour sitting with the window open and watching all the comings and goings in between reading Body Surfing by Anita Shreve which is a fantastic book, and one which I can't put down!

Sophie emerged from the gym at about 6.45pm and we went home to a delicious roast chicken dinner! Bliss!

No comments: