Friday 7 March 2014

Lazy Friday

For the first time in - I don't know how many years - I took another day off work as I still felt unwell. Keith went off to Tesco and my parents drove the children to school while I languished in bed. As I listened to the rain outside I felt very guilty...

So I spent today doing very little in an attempt to try and shake off this nasty bug. In the afternoon Keith and I watched a good film - Deadfall - which was very strange as it's something we never do during the day! The film was sent in the middle of winter with an abundance of snow and it was weird watching it while seeing the weather outside improve and become very Spring-like!

Hopefully, with more good weather forecast for the weekend I can get out into the garden and get some fresh air!

No comments: