Thursday 27 March 2014

Rushing about...as usual!

Today was much quieter at work even though we had a sleety rain shower in the afternoon and the temperatures plummeted from 12c down to 4c in the space of half an hour. At one point I really did think we were going to get some snow!

Keith came into work with me today and we sorted out his travel insurance for the holiday. I wanted him to speak to an actual person as I had to make sure his pre-existing heart conditions are covered when we travel to Florida! He had a great chat with the woman on the end of the line and now he's all fixed up, thank goodness. Now I just need to get the kids and myself covered.

I also contacted AOL and made the decision to leave them as we'll be going with BT Broadband instead. I've been with AOL for 14 years so I think it's time for a change!

I was really pleased we'd got two niggly jobs out of the way and after work I dropped Sophie off at the nail salon while I headed to the gym to have an eyebrow shape. It was great to relax for a little while after my busy day and after I'd been plucked I sat in the cafe with a coffee for half an hour until I received the phone call to pick Sophie up. We drove home under heavy, grey skies so the threat of snow has not abated yet!

No comments: