Saturday 22 March 2014

Service on Saturday

As predicted, one of our staff who was at Chloe's party last night, called in sick this morning... She was the girl who walked out to the car with Sophie last night and she seemed perfectly well at 11.30pm... Needless to say I was furious as we already had a couple of staff on holiday, Chloe included.

My daughter woke up feeling fine which was a relief as I had visions of her staying in bed until lunchtime, nursing a bad hangover! She very kindly agreed to go into work to help out so I was very pleased indeed.

I have to say that I spent today today very little. We had a visit from our heating man who took over the kitchen completely and and almost took our 13 year old boiler to bits to give it a good service. We don't know how much longer it will last as we have a few issues with it, but hopefully we can get another year out of it!

In the afternoon we experienced two pretty violent hailstorms which just go to prove that Winter is not completely over yet!

No comments: