Wednesday 16 September 2020

Some breathing space!

 I didn't have to be at work until 12pm today. so it was good to have a bit of time this morning. Sophie went to the gym and then straight to work, and Keith and I popped to the post office in Brixworth so I could post some more documents out to the solicitors.

On the way home, I made time to go and get my car washed because I couldn't stand it in its filthy state any more. It was a beautiful day with no rain forecast so perfect to get it done. I then just had time to whizz the hoover around when I got home, before getting a shower.

Keith took me to work, and Sophie had agreed to pick me up at 6pm. To my amazement, Sara was off sick when I arrived, something I'd never known her to be in three years of working at Lings! The emails had built up again but I didn't get the chance to do anything with them as we were so busy!

Sophie collected me at 6pm and then it was home to relax. Keith had been busy organising the removals company, and the date is set for next Wednesday. This should give us a day to make sure the house is clean - I don't want a repeat of when we moved out of our house in Walgrave, and I left the house in a state because we'd run out of time! I will never forget that!


No comments: