Friday 30 November 2018

The month is over!

Sophie went off to the gym this morning and downstairs in the kitchen, we discovered a strange pair of shoes in the kitchen cupboard - it looked like Mike's new girlfriend Gemma, had stayed the night...

Keith took me into work again and the time flew past as I was training a new lady called Emma. She was really lovely and we all tried not to overwhelm her with the amount of information we have to know. I received a couple of random phone calls that just demonstrated what we have to deal with!

At 2pm Keith picked me up and we headed home. I realised I hadn't had my lunch or even visited the loo all morning, I'd been so busy!

In the afternoon I tackled the leaves on the driveway and hoovered some up that were on the lawn. It's been a sunny day today but it's turned a lot colder. The weekend is forecast to be horrible, which is a shame!

This evening was the last of our non-alcoholic wine nights...I made it! Keith is very proud of me (as I am of him) and I proved Sophie wrong as well! It goes without saying that the alcohol free drinks helped a lot!

No comments: