Tuesday 6 November 2018

An afternoon stroll

Sophie went off to the gym at 6.30am this morning as she prefers to go early rather than on her way home from work. I waved her off and then got ready to go to work myself. It was a foggy grey start to the day and I was relieved when she texted me to say she was at the gym.

Keith took me to work and I had a slightly more stressful day than yesterday. At 2pm we sped off home and after a quick catch-up with emails, we decided to walk down to the village as it was such a lovely afternoon. It was also very mild so I felt a bit warm in my woolly coat! We strolled down to the village and then turned around and went around the estate for one lap before going home. If we can do this every day it'll help!

Sophie was late home this evening because the traffic, for some reason, was terrible. It took her 45 minutes to do the journey and I don't know how she does it every day, to be honest! We had an early dinner of pizza and wedges as we were off to the cinema to see A Simple Favour.

I drove (to give Sophie a break!) but we couldn't park in the car park as it was heaving so we had to make do with parking at the Weston Favell Centre and walking over. We both enjoyed the film very much but we felt it went on about twenty minutes too long!

No comments: