Monday 19 November 2018

Feeling yukky!

Sophie woke me up this morning as she was going to the gym and although my stomach still felt sore, my headache was gone, at least!

However, as the morning wore on I felt worse and I dreaded the drive home on my own. I hadn't bought a coat with me and for the first time ever, I was cold in our office, so we turned the radiator up! I managed to get through my shift and went home to sort out the parcels we had to post out. Sophie had wrapped them all yesterday so all I had to do was stick the labels on and post them in Brixworth.

Keith drove and when that was all done it was bliss to get home and curl up on the sofa. Even though I wrapped myself up in my new throw I just couldn't get warm!

I ate some of dinner, which was a lovely cottage pie, and then it was a dose of Nurofen and an early night!

No comments: