Tuesday 16 October 2018

The mist and murk...

It was a misty, murky morning to wake up to and the fog was patchy, hanging around in the lower lying areas and making everything look mysterious.

I was very busy at work today as I had the box office returns to do and Friday's, Saturday's, Sunday's and Monday's films took me all morning to complete. I had forgotten how to do them, to be honest, but as I worked through my notes it all came back to me, thank goodness! At five minutes to 2pm, Sheila said that an email had come through from one of the companies asking us to send the figures so that made me ten minutes late!

It didn't matter, though, as I wasn't picking Mike up until 3pm and after getting to the golf club, I relaxed by reading Nine Strangers in the car. Bliss! I was also amused by watching the local squirrels jumping about all over the place!

After I got home, Keith and I went over to Tesco to get some diesel and to post a parcel to Hungary at the post office in Broughton. In the evening, Sophie and I cooked sesame beef stir fry and very good it was, too!

No comments: