Friday 26 October 2018

Nearly done!

This morning started off well at work but gradually became worse as we had non-stop phone calls and some very annoyed customers that we had to try and pacify! I went out mid-morning and saw my parents who were down in the main hall doing an aerobics class. They really enjoy their session on a Friday morning and are planning to go into the pool next week to have a swim!

I emerged into sunshine again at 2pm and headed home to find Mike getting ready to go out. I just had time to eat my sandwich (I didn't get a chance at work) and have a cup of tea before we gave him a lift to Brixworth.

Back home I didn't do an awful lot and went and had a bath after Sophie came home. It was lovely to wallow in the hot water as the temperatures are definitely plunging outside! Keith went off to the pub and Sophie and I settled down to watch 90 Day Fiance before we prepared dinner.

Mike came home and actually ate with us this evening! Wonders will never cease! I just have one more day at work and then I am off for a week. Hooray!


No comments: