Friday 19 October 2018

Thank heavens it's Friday at last!

It wasn't freezing this morning but there was patchy fog and mist around, making driving a little difficult!

I took my car and Sophie went on her way so Keith had a day off driving us about (with the exception of Mike) so he did lots of housework, which was great! It was truly lovely to come home to a clean and tidy house, and the bathrooms looked fab!

Mike was in a sober mood as he'd had a row with one of the men at work and was threatening to give his notice in. To be honest, it would be somewhat of a relief after all the early mornings we have to contend with! Keith and I managed to persuade him to sleep on his decision and at least try and get another job before he leaves. It's great that he's earning money!

Sophie and I had sold some Levi's 501s so Keith and I went to Brixworth to send them off but I saw one of our horrible neighbours waiting in the post office (him of the parking argument) so I turned around and got back into the car, much to Keith's amusement. I just didn't want the embarrassment of confrontation, especially as there was quite a long queue!

When Sophie arrived home it was bliss to relax with a glass of wine and 90 Day Fiance for an hour. Sophie then cooked dinner of curry while I went to collect Keith and Mike from the pub. Phew! Thank goodness I am off tomorrow!

No comments: