Monday 8 October 2018

A bit of a blur!

I must confess, I've become a bit behind this week with writing my blog and the days have all sort of merged into one blob!

This morning Mike called into work sick, but didn't tell Keith until about 5.30am which, as you can imagine, drove my poor husband mad. We're having some problems getting him up in the mornings at the moment and I don't know whether it's the darker mornings or whether he's just really tired, but it's hard work!

Keith took Sophie to work this morning as he needed my car and when I finished work at 2pm I went over to the Weston Favell Centre to post a whole load of parcels, most of which were fragile! When I arrived home Georgia was there and Mike looked remarkably well for someone who had called in sick!

On the way to picking Sophie up from work, Keith and I went back to the Weston Favell Centre to try and get some Jerk paste that we have used in the past. Keith is out tomorrow night so it's a chance for us to enjoy Jerk Chicken Pasta but although we hunted high and low for the Tesco own brand, we couldn't find it anywhere. In the end we had to settle for a Levi Roots paste and I just hope it'll be OK!

I'm staying off the Gin/Vodka this week so I was a bit subdued this evening. I do like a nightly tipple (!) and I was wondering whether the non-alcoholic Seedlip Gin-type drink was worth splashing out £24 for? Maybe I'll treat myself when I get paid soon!

No comments: