Monday 15 May 2017

What a difference a day makes!

I had a bad night's sleep last night as my stomach has started hurting again. I think it was when I swung my legs into my car yesterday as we went to get Mike from work, but every time I turned over in bed it really hurt.

It also didn't help that today the weather has been horrible with constant rain in the morning and overcast, grey skies. I crawled out of bed and made myself a coffee but all thoughts of going for a walk, which is what we intended to do, have been put on hold.

Mike wanted a pair of new jeans as he had a real panic yesterday when he realised that his work jeans were merrily spinning around in the washing machine. Luckily we managed to get them out and (almost) dried before he started, so today we went down to Next and Keith bought him two more pairs. The ripped pair were £10 more than the normal pair...how can that be?

From Next we went to the Weston Favell Centre and sorted out a new current account for him. Hopefully, within a few days he will get a debit card and won't have to keep asking us to draw money out for him! All he needs now is some money to go into his account!

It's been a dreary, miserable day today and one that I won't look back on with any affection!

No comments: