Wednesday 3 May 2017

A steady day...

I took Mike to college today as Keith was waiting in for the tyre fitter to come. After I'd dropped him off I seemed to get every red light on the way to the car park so I arrived just after Frank. We set the offices up and made everything ready but we had a quiet day today and left on the dot of 3pm.

Keith had let me know that the tyre fitter was all done by 9am which was good news and meant that he could pick up Mike from college and take him to Brixworth. I drove home and curled up on the sofa with the remote control because I still felt a little ropey with my tummy ache. I have made the decision to go to the doctor next week if it's no better.

Sophie and I aren't having a drink in the week but to be honest, I'm not missing it at all and once dinner is under way I don't think about having a glass of wine. We went to pick Mike up at about 6.30pm and returned home for a dinner of sweet and sour chicken served with prawn crackers. We are still having problems choosing meals for the week and we should have sat down this evening and
made our list, but we just couldn't be bothered!

No comments: