Saturday 27 May 2017

A lazy day...

Today has been quite lazy and although I've been itching to get out into the garden and do some work, I've stopped myself because I don't want that horrible tummy pain to return!

We dropped Sophie off at work as normal and came home to have breakfast. I took advantage of the lovely weather and sat in the garden with Monty and when Keith came out we had a good look at all the plants. The clematis in the gravel garden is looking lovely at the moment and I said that we don't spend enough time down there anymore. We used to sit on our "love seat" and have a drink in the evenings, but this has stopped now, for some reason!

I put a colour on my hair in the afternoon and made a batch of chocolate and pear muffins, before it was time to go and pick up Mike from work. On the way to collect Sophie I called into the Co-op and bought some Tassimo Cafe Latte for a treat, as well as a couple of bottles of San Miguel to go with the Paella we have planned for dinner for tomorrow.

We have weather warnings out for Sunday and Monday for heavy rain and thunderstorms - the heat we're experiencing at the moment is quite humid so a break in this hot spell will be welcome!

No comments: