Friday 19 May 2017

Feeling a little better!

Luckily this morning I felt a lot better than I did yesterday and worked at the wine shop from 10am until 4pm. I had much more of an appetite and the horrible nauseous feeling had gone away. I'm wondering whether I had a tummy bug? Shereen went out and bought lunch again and I helped her prepare chicken and salad with some brown bread.

Mum and Dad popped into the shop today and I helped them buy six bottles of wine. They tasted a delicious Chilean Merlot and it was lovely to see them. I'm still feeling a little bit emotional and I'm worried about the impending tests...I hate being fiddled about with!

Keith arrived to pick me up with Mike and we headed home where I emailed Keith's surgeon's secretary with a copy of his referral letter. I just had time to do this and then it was time to go and collect Sophie from work while Keith headed to the pub. When we arrived home we had a little comparison tasting of two New Zealand Pinot Gris and declared them both very good even though the one from the wine shop was double the price of the one we buy from Aldi!

It was bliss to relax in the evening but I have work again tomorrow!

No comments: